What's new

***Official Big Brother 3 Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
Update on Krista & Boogey

I did hear that Krista broke off the engagement from Boogey and now she is sueing CBS for the knife incident with Justin

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
Gerry wins the veto competition. Is saying he will un-nominate Marcellas... Cool, I think keeping those two will be a hoot :)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! CBS New York had the gall dang stupid yankees game!!!!!!

Won't see the show until something like around midnight!!!!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Spoilers have now been taken off:

The Veto power does throw a wrench into the mix because the Vetoer paints an even bigger target on their back, and also on the HoH if the Vetoer makes the HoH select another houseguest up for nomination, while protecting the Vetoer for that week from being nominated (unless they are already nominated).

What's interesting is that any houseguest can win the Veto power, with the caveat that if a nominated houseguest wins it, they can only veto the other nominated houseguest's nomination, not themselves; and if the HoH wins, they can remove one of the nomination and put in a new nomination. Any person can go at any week. There's going to be plenty of sucking up for weeks to come, guys and girls!

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
I was watching last night's episode and I lost audio feed half way through the show for about 10 min. Danielle and Marc. were playing cards and I assume talking about the upcoming votes.
If Gerry has any brains, he'll veto marc.'s vote and pick Josh. Get him outta there already. What a loser. Lori is the new Nicole.
To get updates and most of them will not make it to air, go to http://www.bigbrotherlive3.com
Damn, this show is addictive.:D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
There are quite a few of the same personality/age types:

BB2 BB3
Nicole Lori (called this from the get-go)
Sherri Tonya
Will Josh
Monica Danielle
Bunkie Marcellas
Krista Amy
Kent Gerry
Shannon Lisa
Not so matched:
Autumn Chiara
Justin Eric
Mike Jason
Hardy Roddy

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
If Gerry has any brains, he'll veto marc.'s vote and pick Josh. Get him outta there already. What a loser. Lori is the new Nicole.
Luis, that isn't the way it works. If Gerry veto's Marcellas, the HOH gets to pick the other person up for nomiation, NOT Gerry. Gerry is safe from being picked, as would Marcellas, so the HOH would have to pick from the remaining people.
This *potentially* paints a large target on the person using the veto for, as it disses the HOH and the other TWO people up for nomination, especially if the person that the HOH picks to replace the veto person does not get voted out, then you have the HOH and the replacement out to get the VETOer.. :)
Personally I like the new veto, throws a wrench into all the alliances and plans people make, and will really get interesting as the game winds down to less people...

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I don't see how this and that can really paint target signs on people when the game is constantly changing. These people are stuck together 24/7 for the next two months, so the game is going to just be a few targets, the targets will mutliply and move around on a daily basis.

gregstaten

Supporting Actor
From the live feed posts:

It seems that BB is deliberately sexing things up this year. Apparently the houseguests are expected to spend a lot of their time wearing bathing suits - and the girls bikinis in particular. Chiara commented last night that she didn't even have a bikini prior to getting in the show and had to get some at the request of BB. They also mentioned that BB has asked them to wear bathing suits for all of the competitions thus far. (Not that I'm complaining, mind you.)

Additionally, at some point yesterday Tonya and Chiara decided to take a shower together and put on a show for the boys. At the end, they made shaving cream bikinis and exited the shower to much approval. (Note - apparently BB cut out just as they exited the shower so nothing was shown but plenty was implied.) This shower episode has been the subject of much conversation - and for some houseguests consternation - last night and today.

-greg

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The change in the game can make the HoH show more of their cards (especially in the early weeks), and that means what was once predetermined can switch on a dime, and people inside that house have LONG memories when it comes to getting nominated (only Will took it the right way), and alliances well become more fractured easily. You'll see more 2-people alliances throughout the game, not this "Gang of 6" that some of the houseguest have gotten themselves into because it's highly dependent on who's the HoH for the week, and who gets the Veto power. The mind boggles at all of the permutations that this new twist adds to the game.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Has anybody read this crazy shit?
http://www.bomis.com/tvclubhouse/dis...tml?1026688344
http://www.jokersupdates.com/updateb...00000178.shtml
If this is the real deal, and not some crazy scam with Chiara involved, some shit is sure to hit the fan, though I wouldn't expect to see any of it on CBS.
On a much more minor note...
http://www.bomis.com/tvclubhouse/dis...tml?1026676481
It sure seems like the houseguests are 'connected', and not picked based on their personalities, appearance, etc...

Jodee

Screenwriter
It would seem that even if the Vetoer removes a person rom nomination (and the HOH is forced to nominate another person)-- that once the housemates vote there would be an automatic inclination to vote for the ORIGINAL nominee left.

So I wonder how much this will change possible votes. I think if Gerry "saves" one of the nominees, it is just going to guarantee the eviction of the original nominee left standing.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Here's the thing: if you're one of the original nominees, and you want to stay in, you start working "it" for a good 3-4 days and making deals. Then the Veto comes in, and the deals can go out the window depending on the Vetoer and the HoH. You basically have to have deals with everyone, and that's just impossible, so it becomes very strategic to pair up with someone who can win HoH on alternating weeks with you for you to have power over the rest of the houseguest. The Veto is what really mucks up people's alliance, and future nominees will be based on not on the HoH nominations, but the use or non-use of the Veto as well.

If you become a late nominee, it can be detrimental in that a quick change of heart by the others will get you booted out with less time to work "it" back to your advantage while the other nominee has had the benefit of working the house all week long.

Peter McDonald

Stunt Coordinator
Well, my internet connection has been down for most of the day :frowning:
I just checked the live feed updates, and it appears that there has been some full frontal nudity of Tonya...
Peter

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It's going to be one wild and crazy summer in the BB house!

Marcellas said some of the meanest things about Tonya (called her the mom who is a stripper, vs. being put up for nomination against Lori, a normal mom) while trying to crack up his bedroom mates on Saturday's show.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
Well, a rather simple investigation of the BB3 sites and you'll find those, ahem, pictures of Tonya and others smearing peanut butter on their bikini areas. Don't ask.

And apparently (spoiler for Wednesday's show):

Gerry used his veto power and vetoed Marsellus. Lisa turned it around and nominated Amy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks