What's new

*** Official BAD SANTA Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Jonty Rees

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't seen Bad Santa yet, but how how come nobody has brought up the Dan Ackroyd as drunk Santa on the subway in Trading Places?

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I wouldn't term Laurent Graham as "disturbing" in the movie in any real way. She's actually rather sweet with Thornton in the film, and the only thing really odd about it is her fetish, which is actually pretty damn harmless all things considered.
Harmless yes, but painful for a week of course :)

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
Was there any evidence in the movie that Thornton and Graham engaged in the activity that would make it painful for a week? I can't remember, I thought that activity was just a "large woman" thing with him.

Ruth_F

Stunt Coordinator
I watched this movie for about the 5th time last night. Two scenes still crack me up - "get him out of here" and boxing scene. Normally i hate crude movies and black comedies but this is a new christmas classic.

(can you believe it's a wonderful life is one of my all time favorities - forgive me Jimmy S.!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks