What's new

*** Official "AWAY WE GO" Review Thread (1 Viewer)

MandyHan

Stunt Coordinator
I saw this indie movie yesterday - starring John Krasinski and Maya Rudolph. Anyone else seen it? I thought it was kind of depressing!

jongill

Auditioning
Real Name
Jon Gill
My wife and I saw it over the weekend. We really enjoyed it. It was definitely emotional in many different ways, but I thought it really portrayed many different varieties of the American family in really interesting ways. It was great to see Sam Mendes go the route of a low budget, independent film and I thought it payed off. You don't get to cast John Krasinski and Maya Rudolph in this movie at a big studio, but I'm really glad he did. They were great!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "Away We Go". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread.

Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!

If you need to discuss those type of issues then I have designated an Official Discussion Thread

Crawdaddy

Edited by Robert Crawford - 6/30/2009 at 09:26 pm GMT

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks