What's new

Official 2015 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals Page: Post Your Favorite Deals Here (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
image_15238.jpg
Be certain to subscribe to this thread!
Over the next few days, we will be posting great deals that we come across.​
We also ask members to please use this thread to post ongoing deals that they find through their favorite Etailer.​
A url link to the specific deal(s) is requested​
Any Amazon links are automatically credited to HTF and help support this forum, which we thank you for.​
For general browsing and shopping on Amazon, please enter their store using THIS LINK which gives HTF credit for your purchases. It cost you nothing extra, but helps support this forum.​

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Amazon Cyber Monday Deals

Please use this link to enter Amazon Store

Electronics:
  • Amazon Echo, $149
  • Kindle Paperwhite, $99.99
  • $30 off Kindle and Kindle for Kids Bundle
  • Fire Kids Edition, $84.99
  • $25 off Amazon Fire TV
  • Amazon Cloud Drive - one year of Unlimited Photo storage, $1
  • Amazon Cloud Drive - one year of Unlimited Everything storage, $5
  • LG Electronics 60” 1080p TV, less than $700
  • Top-selling 48” 4K TV Home Theater Bundle, less than $600
  • VIZIO 54” 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar, less than $300
  • 60% off MEE audio Sport-Fi M6 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones
  • $100 off Philips Fidelio Noise-Cancelling Headphones
  • Save $100 or more on select LED and curved monitors from Samsung
  • Save $200 on Intel-powered Lenovo 2-in1 laptop
  • Save 25% on top-rated HD action camera
  • Save $40 on Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch
  • Save $35 on Sony SmartBand 2
  • Save 30% on Mira Wellness and Activity Bracelet, available through the new Amazon Launchpad program for startups
  • Save $20 on Pencil by FiftyThree, available through the new Amazon Launchpad program for startups
Baby, Toys & Pets:
  • Save up to 30% on select Graco Pack 'n Plays and Gear
  • 50% off select newborn essentials from Skip Hop, Gerber, Little Me, and more
  • Up to 50% off select toys from favorite brands like Nerf, My Little Pony, Star Wars, and more
  • 50% off select toys from Melissa & Doug
  • Save up to 40% on top-rated board games
  • Save up to 40% on select ride-on toys from Power Wheels, Peg Perego, Little Tikes, and more
  • Save up to 40% on select Nickelodeon toys featuring Paw Patrol, TMNT, Blaze, and more
  • 60% off Pioneer Pet Raindrop Oval Stainless Steel Fountain
  • 60% off Ginormous Outward Hound Hide-A-Squirrel Dog Toy
  • Up to 55% off select K&H heated cat beds
  • Up to 30% off select TEMPTATIONS and Dentastix pet treats
  • Up to 35% off select Hills pet food
  • 20% off select Tetra Aquarium Kits
Home & Kitchen:
  • Save 60% on SINGER 4411 Heavy-Duty Sewing Machine
  • Save more than 55% on Brother Project Runway Electric Sewing Machine
  • iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets and Allergies, $369
  • More than 60% off BLACK + DECKER Cordless Dust Buster Hand Vacuum
  • Save 40% on Bissell DeepClean Professional Pet Carpet Cleaner
  • Save 65% on DEWALT 20-Volt Tool Combo Kit
  • $10 off $50 orders of select Black & Decker and STANLEY tools
  • $25 off $100 orders of select Bosch tools
  • $25 off $125 orders of select Dremel products
  • 20% off select Grohe Parkfield and Eurosmart kitchen and bath fixtures
  • 50% off Swash Express Clothing Care System
  • Up to 35% off Miracle-Gro AeroGarden 6 LED with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit
  • Save up to 45% on select Wilton bakeware
  • Save up to 60% on select cookware from T-fal, Lodge, and Emeril by All-Clad
  • Save up to 70% on select kitchen products from Mercer, John Boos, Tovolo, and Zojirushi
  • Save more than 40% on select KitchenAid 6-Quart Professional Stand Mixers
  • Save more than 55% on Everyone is Italian on Sunday by Rachael Ray
  • 75% off Star Trek Stellar Cartography
Sports & Travel:
  • 40% off Easton E500C Catcher’s Bag
  • '47 NFL Clean Up Hat, $12.99
  • 50% off adidas Performance Women's Core Training Pant
  • 30% off prAna clothing and accessories
  • 20% off select Burton clothing and gear
  • 20% off select CycleOps bike trainers and accessories
  • 40% off select bikes for the entire family
  • Save up to 50% on select Coleman gear
  • 40% off select Razor Scooters
  • 50% off Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
  • ProForm Power 995i Treadmill, $799
  • Skywalker Jump N' Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop - 12-Feet, $169.99
  • Trigger Point Performance GRID STK X Handheld Foam Roller - 21” and Extra Firm Density, $24.99
  • Save up to 65% on winter travel essentials, such as battery jump starters and travel blankets
  • Save up to 60% on Truck and Jeep accessories
  • Up to 60% off Bounty Hunter Gold Digger Metal Detector
  • 70% off select American Tourister Hardside Spinner Luggage
Fashion & Beauty:
  • 60% off Fossil Blake Satchel Shoulder Bag
  • 55% off Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini Mac Crossbody Bag
  • Save 70% or more on cold weather accessories for men
  • Select sweaters for men, $19.99 or less
  • 65% off select cashmere for women
  • Select cold weather accessories for women, $14.99 or less
  • 60% off select kate spade new york stud earrings
  • 50% off select FRYE boots for women
  • 50% off select leather watches for women
  • 50% off select Kenneth Cole REACTION shoes for men
  • 40% off select metal bracelet watches for men
  • Up to $60 off select Braun and Philips Norelco electric shavers
All prices available at select times and while supplies last.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81Ac7KMx7RL._SL1500_.jpg
Bought one of these beautiful desktop microphones about two weeks ago (thanks for the recommendation Sam Posten), and I absolutely love it!​
Works with both Mac and Windows computers.​
You can save $45 on the whiteout model all day today​
Thank you for supporting HTF when you use the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.​
</p> <div>

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Amazon-Echo2.jpg

Amazon Echo $149

Highly recommended!

Widget will probably not reflect reduced price. Please click on widget to see sale price

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
815GN59d5NL._SL1500_.jpg

PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle (Physical Disc)

$299.99

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. Widget may not reflect sale price. Please click on widget to see sale price.

Last edited by a moderator:

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Cameron Yee said:

Thanks for the heads up, Cameron.

That was me. Didn't think to google for a better price on it -- and Adorama didn't have it in Amazon's marketplace (like they do for some other stuff). I ended up ordering from another marketplace dealer tax-free w/ Prime delivery for that ~$80 price (plus will get 10% Chase Freedom CC cashback for Amazon purchase), so the final/net out-of-pocket diff will only be a couple bucks for me.

BTW, yeah, if anyone has Chase Freedom credit card, they just recently bumped up this quarter's cashback bonus for Amazon purchases from 5% to 10% for the rest of the quarter *and* also reset the $1500 cap as well -- no need to reactivate the cashback bonus offer, if you previously activated the 5% one for this quarter.

_Man_

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
For anyone shopping for a Dell computer, you might wanna check out Costco's online site first -- not sure if all of them require Costco membership, but seems like maybe some do not (since some specifically state members-only).

For instance, here's a significantly better deal for a baseline Dell XPS 8900 machine at Costco than at Dell's own site (even w/ Dell's current BF sale going on):

http://www.costco.com/Dell-XPS-8900-Desktop-%7c-Intel-Core-i7-%7c-4GB-Graphics.product.100228010.html

They don't carry all the various iterations of Dell models, but many of the ones they carry do seem to be much lower priced than at Dell's own site.

And if you're a member, you get 90-day no-questions-asked returns plus extra year warranty coverage (from Costco, which is probably better than most CC's extra coverage).

I'm hoping Costco will soon start carrying one of the mid-level, new XPS 15 laptops w/ such discounts myself -- if the heft wasn't an issue, they do carry a nice, mid-level, new Inspiron 15 7000 at a nice price (and maybe just add a fast PCIe SSD at some point, if desired).

_Man_

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
41dzGixFxIL.jpg

Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd Generation and $50 Amazon.com Gift Card
$249
The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Usually I sleep through Walmart's sales, but this year I stayed up to see what was out there. What a complete disaster. The deals went live shortly after 3 AM and the site completely buckled under the traffic. I just spent 20 minutes trying to lock in the 30th Anniversary release of Breakfast Club, with the site constantly crashing, only for it to be out of stock by the time I sorted it out.

I will definitely not waste my time with them in the future for this.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Adam Lenhardt said:
Usually I sleep through Walmart's sales, but this year I stayed up to see what was out there. What a complete disaster. The deals went live shortly after 3 AM and the site completely buckled under the traffic. I just spent 20 minutes trying to lock in the 30th Anniversary release of Breakfast Club, with the site constantly crashing, only for it to be out of stock by the time I sorted it out.

I will definitely not waste my time with them in the future for this.
I've been looking for a replacement for my wonky Lenovo IdeaCentre. Acer AXC 603G was on my radar. Wal-Mart just outright sucked. Gave up to see what price they even had.

Ended up getting a NewEggFlash email that included a $27 outdoor antenna that originally sells for $99(includes a rotor...). Then found an Acer(slightly different model) for $140.

That, Best Buy $4-$7 movie deals(Ron has a thread for this) and Chase Freedom extra cash back...

Haven't even left bed to make coffee and I've spent money...

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Note that (at least as of right now) while the HTF Amazon preview for Arrow Season 3 shows $39.98, when you click through it's still showing the $19.49 price. Didn't want anybody to miss out because they thought the sale price was already over.

Two more all-time low prices that I just snagged up:

Person of Interest: Season 4 [Blu-Ray + Digital Copy] ($19.99):

http://www.amazon.com/Person-Interest-Season-Blu-ray-Digital/dp/B00T5D4K18/ref=sr_1_22?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1448557076&sr=1-22&refinements=p_n_format_browse-bin%3A2650305011%2Cp_n_price_fma%3A10346818011

Justified: Season 5 [Blu-Ray + Digital Copy] ($17.49):

http://www.amazon.com/Justified-Season-Blu-ray-Nick-Searcy/dp/B00HT84ZWK/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1448557426&sr=1-1&keywords=justified+season+5+blu-ray

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Since it sounds like Sam above (and maybe other lurkers) benefited from my blurb about the extra Chase Freedom cashback bonus, some might also want to check their Amex CC's online account for a one-time offer of $15 cashback on $60 of purchases at Amazon (valid til end of the year) -- I believe that $60 of purchases can be spread over multiple orders as that's how Amex's offers usually work (although the wording is not 100% clear on this).

As w/ other such Amex CC offers in the past, this may or may not apply to all Amex CC holders... although both my wife and I got the offer (and looks like we're both getting the same offers of late unlike in the past). You do have to actually add/activate the offer on your account at the Amex site.

And of course, if you haven't ever checked before, Amex regularly makes such offers for a host of different retailers and service providers (both B&M/local and online). For instance, they currently have a similar offer for Wholefoods as well as the major wireless phone service providers (for statement payment). Also, I believe separate CCs (w/ different card #s) linked to the same primary account get separate offers that count separately unlike other types of CCs and their offers, so you and all your additional card holders (w/ different card #s) can all make use of these offers separately for additional cashback.

Cheers!

_Man_

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
LOL... and now, Amazon has dropped the price down to $67 on those Audio-Technica M40x headphones... and it's of course too late for me to cancel and reorder now... :P

_Man_

ManW_TheUncool said:

Thanks for the heads up, Cameron.

That was me. Didn't think to google for a better price on it -- and Adorama didn't have it in Amazon's marketplace (like they do for some other stuff). I ended up ordering from another marketplace dealer tax-free w/ Prime delivery for that ~$80 price (plus will get 10% Chase Freedom CC cashback for Amazon purchase), so the final/net out-of-pocket diff will only be a couple bucks for me.

BTW, yeah, if anyone has Chase Freedom credit card, they just recently bumped up this quarter's cashback bonus for Amazon purchases from 5% to 10% for the rest of the quarter *and* also reset the $1500 cap as well -- no need to reactivate the cashback bonus offer, if you previously activated the 5% one for this quarter.

_Man_

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
ManW_TheUncool said:
LOL... and now, Amazon has dropped the price down to $67 on those Audio-Technica M40x headphones... and it's of course too late for me to cancel and reorder now... :P

_Man_

I would order the cheaper priced headphones and return the ones you just ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread