What's new

Oddities and Spin Offs you wanna see released (1 Viewer)

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I own The Brady Bunch (five seasons), the animated series, The Brady Girls Get Married, The Brady Brides, The Bradys, and A Very Brady Christmas, etc. But I would still love to see legitimate releases of all of these items in one package, and I wouldn't hesitate to pick this up if/when it became available.
I hope it's okay to post this message. On a site where these DVDs used to be sold, the message now reads:
"CBS has ordered me to stop selling Brady Bunch dvds, if you are interested in these you will have to find them elsewhere."
I would hope that TPTB knowing about that particular site means that they may at least be giving some thought to making the DVDs available.
Additionally, I would really love to see Way Out released (even the episodes that are available), as well as the 250 episodes of Insight.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
Jack P said:
It might also be wise to consider getting a DVD recorder to transfer your vintage tapes. I've been doing that the last several years and it's worth a lot in space savings ultimately!
That's all well and good, but even after a transfer, I'd avoid throwing out any irreplaceable tapes, because the shelf-life of DVD-R media isn't guaranteed. Might last 30 years, might last 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks