What's new

Oddest Last Names You've Come Across (1 Viewer)

JustinT

Stunt Coordinator
One of the security guards for our community entrance is named Dick Balls. I can't help but laugh every time I see the nametag.

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
In seventh and eighth grade, I had a teacher who had the unfortunate pleasure of being named Ms. Badowich.
And yes, she did scare me.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
A guy trying to sue for the right to disciminate against gays/lesbians due to his religion is a gynecologist named Dr. Hyman :) (he's recently been handed the smackdown BTW)

Chuck Parker

Agent
had substitute teachers in High School by the names of Mike Hunt and Dick Hare.

I regularly do business with a fellow named Dick Assman (no relation to the Letterman guy),

One summer at Boy Scout Camp, we had an international scout/counsellor from Pakistan who's first name was Ashfaq Larin. (think about it)staying with us. After a disastrous first week, he was introduced as "Mr. Larin", with no mention of a first name, for the rest of the summer.

There's also supposed to be a dentist in my area by the name of Dr. Pull, though I've never met him.

-chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks