What's new

O&A Fans question (1 Viewer)

Tim_Stack

Second Unit
Ok, so I've heard several interviews these guys have done, most recently a Kevin Smith interview I got from his site. For you O&A fans, what movies do you find funny because I just don't get it. I didn't even get a smile on my face and Jim Norton is comic death. Maybe we just have totally different senses of humor.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Tim,

I'm a huge O&A fan.

Before I consider offering an answer....

What don't you get? I'm not sure I understand your point.
Are you dismayed by the O&A/Kevin Smith interview or the
opinions that O&A fans have towards certain movies?

Dicky C

Auditioning
Real Name
NCM
It's not like they're trying to be funny all the time. They do good interviews in a relaxed atmosphere and some are funnier than others. If you're looking for the funnier stuff then the interviews are the wrong thing to listen to IMO. Listen to a full show for a week straight and I bet you change your mind.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Monday's show (10/23/06) I thought was paticularly funny (and full, past shows aren't tremendously hard to find....just sayin')

Tobin Bell and Shawnee Smith ("Saw" Films) were guests and the others on the show sensed that Anthony was "smitten" with Shawnee. They spend the rest of the show ripping on him for that. They even got her to call back late in the show and pretend that she wanted Anthony. Many lauffs to be had.

I guess I can see how Norton's humor might not be for everyone. He can have a sick sense of humor sometimes. But I think he's great on the show. You should have heard his hour long rant one day on Derek Jeter after he blew him off for a picture at an event they were at but had the time to take pictures with some of the women at the event. It was pretty hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks