1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Numb3rs: Season 5

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Josh Dial, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Josh Dial

Josh Dial Screenwriter

Josh Dial
    Hasn't been much discussion of this show here, though I know there are a few fans.

Either way, the most recent episode, "Arrow of Time," was quite well-done -- one of the best of the series, at least in terms of editing, pacing, cinematography, and dialogue.

Numb3rs is one of those "safe" shows for me, where it's continues to deliver entertaining episodes, week after week.

2. Will_C

Will_C Second Unit

Will
    I loved that scene where Buck is deciding which gun he wants and ends up with that Desert Eagle .50 AE! That is an awesome gun! I hope to get one like it in the next coupla years. They even had the polished chrome version, just like the one I want.

3. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    Bobby Dawson, the LVPD balistics guy on CSI, once described the chrome Desert Eagle .50 as "Idiot big and shiny". [​IMG]

Regards,

Joe

4. Will_C

Will_C Second Unit

Will
    Yeah, and I call anyone who breaks into the home of someone who has one close to hand "Idiot dead and gone". [​IMG]