What's new

Nowhere Man - Not Too Many Fans? (1 Viewer)

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
With all the TV shows being released I'd really love to see Nowhere Man out on DVD.

It was with great disappointment that over at the TVShowsOnDVD website I found that only 373 votes were recorded for this show.

I found it to be one of the more interesting shows on TV in the last few years.

Any other fans out there? I'm hoping to drum up some more support for this series especially in the light of the recent news articles over at the TV site saying Paramount is going to be releasing quite a few show onto DVD.

Dewitte

Stunt Coordinator
This series had all sorts of potential to be the modern-day incarnation of The Prisoner before UPN yanked it along with the interesting western Legend.

De

John fur

Grip
Hi
nowhere man was a good show i would love to see it put on dvd i vote for it evereday to be at tvshowsondvd.com
the voting results are
ureleased rank 272nd
overall rank 363rd
season set 373{99 %}
best of 56 {15 %}
indivdual episodes 72 {19 %}
tolal number of voters 375

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
Pretty good show as I recall. I don't think I was able to watch every episode, but I saw most. Whatever even happened in it? Was there any sort of resolution?
My favorite from UPN's first season though was Pig Sty!!! I loved that show. Platypus Man with Richard Jeni was pretty good too. I wonder why he doesn't act more. He's a pretty funny comedian.

JasonQG

Auditioning
There's still an active discussion group on Yahoo:
groups.yahoo.com/group/NwM/

You might find DVD topics in the archives of particular interest.

Gary Cliff

Stunt Coordinator
David, if I remember correctly, there was no resolution in the final episode (was it still being considered for renewal at the end of the season?) A season set? I'd snap it up!

Nicodemus

Stunt Coordinator
As far as I remember, there was a resolution in the end.

Nowhere Man was quite good although I'm not sure how it would hold it's appeal on second viewing when you know what's it all about. But the mystery was really great.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
The only resolution that I know of was the revelation thatThomas Veil wasn't his real identity. He spent the entire series discovering that the photo he took was a fake, and then learned that he was actually an agent or something who had that identity erased and the identity of Thomas Veil created.
Something like that. It's been years since I saw it.

Damn I loved that ending. There was talk for a wile about a TV-movie to conclude the story, but I don't think it ever happened.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I have been hoping for a DVD release of this show since I started collecting the X-Files sets a few years ago. Nowhere Man would be a perfect show to put on DVD and may even find a new audience if it is ever released. I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks