What's new

No Saturday Night Live last night (1 Viewer)

Van Patton

Second Unit
Well here in Chattanooga, TN we couldn't see it. It was really disappointing. I have no idea why we couldn't watch it. I called WRCB and they told me their lawyers told them they couldn't air it.......sounds like BS to me.

CharlesD

Screenwriter
The talking heads on the KC affliate's news said that they weren't showing SNL because of a Missouri "equal time" law.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
The talking heads on the KC affliate's news said that they weren't showing SNL because of a Missouri "equal time" law.
Correct. Remember, almost all primaries occur between Jan-March7, so everyone is trying to make sure they don't get caught in Equal time.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Missouri "equal time" law.
Missouri has it own equal time laws? I find that hard to believe since the FCC is a Federal agency but I guess nothing is out of the question.

As for the local stations making up their own decision not to air the program, it’s nothing more then a case of small timers acting big.

Eric Brunton

Agent
I just e-mailed my local station (Northern California) and complained about them not showing the sharpton episode. I doubt it will help.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks