What's new

Nip/Tuck - season 6 / season 7 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The final season of Nip/Tuck starts up tonight on F/X at 10 p.m. EDT (with a few repeats sprinkled on F/X's schedule, check your local listings).

We get 10 episodes in the fall, and then the final 9 episodes in the first half of 2010.

Wait unti you get a look at the new Teddie.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was hoping a male narrator would have stepped in and announced, like they do in daytime soap operas, "the role of Teddie is now being played by Rose McGowan." when a casting change has occurred for a character on a show.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I wondered about that, I couldn't figure out the Rose McGowan bit.. I thought she was a totally new out of the left field character.

Enjoyed the ep.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Remind me who Teddie was/is.

Nevermind, got it.
Thought it might be more of a major character.
Not such a big deal for me for one that's only been in an handful of eps.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I don't know about this show, I was almost gonna turn it off after 20 minutes, held my interest more as it went along.

Gawd, Matt is one of the biggest douche bags on TV. Now he wants to be a Mime??????

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Matt has always been a douche. Let's see... bitching/whining all the time about everything, then this huge feud he starts with his parents over nothing, then the meth habit, the blackmail scam, and now he wants to be a mime. He's always been a douche. Always.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
True, that kid was so mental.

The splash, OTOH, was like a punch in Christian's nards.

Not all that invested in Sean's pill-seeking wackness at the moment.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Didn't Christian and Slater shower together at the gym a season or two ago? I know it's not a big deal, but it bothers me he didn't know Slater was "Nick the dick".

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
This used to be one of the most popular shows around here and when it first started was all the buzz. Hard to imagine no one still watched it after all this time.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I DVR'd it, I'm getting ready. i think, honestly, last season (4) it really jumped completely off the rails and has been harder and harder to follow.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The finale was okay, though very telegraphed by all that was set up during this final short season. I'm glad it ended where it did, giving the viewers enough closure on the bromance, and how they embarked on their phase of their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks