1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

newsradio season 3 disc error - anyone else noticed this?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by andrew markworthy, Mar 18, 2006.

1. andrew markworthy

andrew markworthy Well-Known Member

Sincere apologies if this has been raised before but I can't get the search facility to work at the moment.

On my copy of disc 3 of the season 3 set of Newsradio, the episode called (appropriately enough) 'The Mistake' seems to be simply a duplicate of the previous episode.

Has anyone else had this problem, please?

2. Martin_C

Martin_C Well-Known Member

I remember someone writing about something like that, because I read it when I was thinking about buying it. As it turned out, the 'missing' episode is on the disc, but can't be accessed through the menu.

That's all I remember. Hope I'm right. Someone who actually owns the set, will be of more help.

3. andrew markworthy

andrew markworthy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info - I'll try searching around the disc a bit to see if I can access it.

[EDIT] Tried using the 'play all episodes' option and by fast forwarding through, found the 'missing' episode. Many thanks.

4. ginoDean

ginoDean Member

This is correct.
    But it can be accessed by playing all episodes and simply flipping through about 20 times. Certainly can't be a deal killer for anyone... go buy the set so we can get the remaining two seasons!

5. Brad P

Brad P Well-Known Member

Reviving an old thread, but I think it fits: has anyone noticed that the episode with James Caan includes no end credits?