What's new

New track from the band "Europe" - Got to Have Faith (1 Viewer)

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
This is one ass-kicking track!

Yup, these are the same boys that brought us "The Final Countdown". And this is NOTHING like that! Thankfully!

I heard this on XM's Boneyard this morning, and could not believe it was Europe. What a killer track. I googled the band, and it looks to be on a new album called "Start from the Dark", which streeted last week. If the rest of it sounds like this track, I'm There!

CDUniverse has it, but does not have samples, and it's not on iTunes.

Anyone here this? If you go to their web site, its the song playing while you are on their home page:

http://www.europetheband.com/

Brian

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Yeah, I've been hearing the same track. I'm wondering what happened, because they sound almost nothing like the previous incarnation of the band.

Jason

Clint B

Second Unit
Their website has streams of partial clips of three songs from their new album. Not bad...quite unlike the "cheese" that they used to put out.

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Clint...I will need to look again.

The website seemed a bit challenging to navigate. When I selected Discography and Albums, I was not seeing any links on the track listing...probably a browser issue on my end.

EDIT: Found 'em. I was missing the little player controls at the bottom of the page that lets you choose the three tracks.

When I heard the track on XM, and and hit the button on my car radio to show the artist I was shocked that it was Europe.

Other than "Final Countdown" I knew zilch about the band, but I was certain it was a new song...it did not have any of the 80's hair metal vibe like so many bands of that era.

FWIW, its actually on sale at CDUniverse for about $10.....it would not be the 1st CD I bought because I thought 1 track sounded good!

Brian

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Hmmmmmmm Asia
Europe
America (takes care of North & South)

So when is Anartica or Oceania going to be playing at a venue nearby?

Clint B

Second Unit

I can't speak for "Oceania" (too broad a geographic area), except to say that maybe "The Hobbits" will leave Middle Earth and tour, with the blessings of that famous Kiwi, Peter Jackson.

As far as "Antarctica" is concerned...I guess a group of research scientists could go there and train some penguins how to sing and play music, then put together "The Penguins" like the Backstreet Boys and all those other "boy bands" and then send them around the globe.

Yes, it's late and I need to get to bed before I descend even further into silliness or madness (take your pick).
:p)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks