What's new

New theatre Project trying to keep around 6 Grand (1 Viewer)

todd21

Auditioning
Real Name
Todd
Hey guys I'm a novice here but just bought a new home and it has a nice theatre room all wired up for a 7.1 system and would like some help doing it right the first time! This is what I have decided to spend the money on... What do you all think? Pioneer VSX-1021-k Receiver about $550 Epson 8700 UB projector $2,000 Elite 120' fixed frame $350 Klipsch x2 RF-82s $950 Klipsch RC-62 $430 Klipsch RS-42 x2 $420 Klipsch RB-61 x2 $415 SVS sub PB12-NSD $770 Blueray player? open to suggestions... I have never purchased expensive audio equipment before and really have no brand loyalty to Klipsch it just seems to be a good company with good value speakers for the price... I would def like to hear alternatives that could make my money go a little further... The reason I was thinking This particular AVR is that it has Airplay and I could use my Ipad as a universal Remote... One Problem I am wondering about is that my theatre is wired so all the electronics are stored in a room behind the theatre... Would I need to get a universal remote to be able to control the theatre that works through walls?

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
no brand loyalty to Klipsch it just seems to be a good company with good value speakers for the price
Listen to them before buying. Klipsch is a love it or hate it brand (and sometimes model).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks