What's new

New "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Show?" (1 Viewer)

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
i got em at wal-mart last week mike. and they were the five inch figs (i opened and played with mine) it was around midnight they had two on the shelves and one of the other vehicles the "Shell Cycle".. it wasn't bad but for the sake of money i decided not to get it just yet. i'm thinking of waiting a few more days for em to start hitting shelves more. with the show starting in feb the figures will be everywhere pretty soon (i just can't wait that long).
and thi.. they call it the "Battle Shell" its a modified armored truck. the turtles ridin clean this time around :p)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
The theme song for the new series isn't the HORRIBLE one posted on here a couple of months ago is it? I hope not!

"Heroes in a half shell. TURTLE POWER!!!!"

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
no the song they got now isn't the same as the one they originally had for it. the second does sound better but its still not as great as the old one:D

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
no the song they got now isn't the same as the one they originally had for it. the second does sound better but its still not as great as the old one
Which one is it? They've had three songs now. There was the familiar one the cartoon started with, then they modified it in later seasons (mainly taking out most of the words), then there was the song for the live show. Is this a new song or one of the old ones?

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
the new show which is going to start pretty soon has had two songs. neither of the songs sound as good as the first theme to the old show. the 1st theme they put out for the "new" show sounded really bad. the "offical" theme for the new show sounds better than the 1st theme for it.

hope that made some kind of sense..:p)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Well, to clear up any confusion, I'm going to be updating the Fox box Section of my website sometime today. I've also got those 'Fake News Report' promo clips uploaded, including the one that caught me by surprise. Heh, they must have found Ed Kotch Wandering the city, asked him if he had time to record a quick 30 second segment, and sent him on his way :)..
Check the link in my sig for direction to the site :).

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Official site has them in their new section....
http://www.ninjaturtles.com/cartoon/2003/sounds.htm
Shredder sounds good, as do Hun, Baxter stockman, and April. I'm a little worried about Casey and the Turtles, however. Unless masked Casey and Un-Masked Casey have two compeltly different voices, I'm not sure how his is going to work out. As far as the turtles go, I always pictures them having very Deep voices. It's definetly going to take a while to get used to.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
The turtles voices are fairly similar to what they went with on the movies and show before, but with a bit more of an eye to realism. Perhaps because all the leads are voiced by different peopel this time around, they don't need wacky voices to differentiate the characters. Keep in mind these are teenagers, so deep voices are largely out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks