What's new

New system need thoughts (1 Viewer)

JoelM

Stunt Coordinator
Well here is the new system I've come up with

Onyko575(tell me the difference between this and a 595 anyone please it's 2 years old)

Swan Diva 2.1 system(I love the way they look and sound)

Dharman Subwoofer

bye bye bose aucus10

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
well if you go Onkyo, at least get the 575x. there shouldnt be any price difference. i'd also tell you to save like $30 more and get the 595. just the organization of the rear panel justifies the extra $$. $359 will buy a 595 at www.jandr.com.
as for differences, i'm not too sure, but i know the 595 has DPL2 and 5 wpc more power (this has been debated though). i think it also got some more updated DACs or something, but no major changes i think. if you can find a pic of the back panel of the 575x and the 595, you'll agree that the 595 is worth the extra dough. the 575x is a MESS!!
as for the rest, it looks like a good package! the Divas recently got a good review (cant remember where, but they were up against brands like Ascend Acoustics, HTD, and Axiom). the Dharman is also an excellent unit as far as i've heard. this system will smack those Bose AM's silly!! good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks