What's new

New SVS Ultra speakers now shipping (1 Viewer)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Amazon has it on CD and MP3 for about $10. I don't have any of the super CD formats, so didn't look for that.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
schan1269 said:
A review...I need these like I need a hole in my head... But yes, they sound good. I'm not even sure how much longer I have them... We had some mad rain up here the last couple of days, so I had to move the boxes back out of the basement. The basement stayed dry, but roads have been closed all over the place. You can't go south of where I am unless you use I65. SR55, US41 and US231 are all closed.
My parents are visiting front Indy and were telling me about it. And a college buddy in Rockville has the road in front of his house washed away from Raccoon Creek flooding!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
DaveF said:
Amazon has it on CD and MP3 for about $10. I don't have any of the super CD formats, so didn't look for that.
I'm not sure there is an SACD...but I sure would be interested in finding a copy of the DVD-A.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks