What's new

new Spider-Man Deluxe Edition DVD out before Spider-Man 2 hits the screen (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
it was not Dafoe.. it was j.j.jamson from the daily bugle.. they had very good chemtry together doing the commentary. I thought it was a fine commentary.. very interesting to hear what Tobey had to say. Jameson was very and making jokes about tobey and the spider-man movie.

I wonder if the spider-man 3 disc set will be like the new panic room 3 disc set? I have seen some reviews on the panic room 3 disc set. talks about the production of the movie.
JACOB

Sven Lorenz

Supporting Actor
If the UK is getting both a new Deluxe Edition and a Superbit Edition why not the US too?

Then everybody would be happy - the people who want to have as many extras as possible and the people who are able to convince themselves that a Superbit is worth the money.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member

I think you should have stated, "People who have the necessary, properly calibrated equipment and eyes to see the visible Superbit improvements." It appears you may be missing one or the other - or even both.

RISUG

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Reese

Super dittos Cary!
:emoji_thumbsup:

Honestly, I got goose bumps reading that post, it was like you extracted those words right out of my head. Spooky. We must have been paternal twins in a a past life or something. :D

Real Name
Anthony
The BBFC have just passed these features for the Spider-Man DE :

7 Featurettes:
-World Unity Festival (2:17mins)
-Wrestling Match (2:46mins)
-Oscorp Lab (3:22mins)
-Designing the world of Spider-man (6:17mins)
-Goblin's Arsenal (7:25mins)
-Costume Design (8:25mins)
-Spider Wrangler (1:28mins)

Exclusive Sneak Peek at Spider-Man 2 (4:47mins)

Thanks to www.dvdtimes.org for this info.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
the panic room 3 disc is loaded with extras. I kinda expect that kind of treatment for the new spider-man 3 disc set.

JACOB

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I'm sure there will be way more added. It seemed like with the Alien Quad set, every 2 days something was passed (not that I expect the same amount on this set.)

The main question will be if they are on R1.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
remember that the PAL format is 4 percent slower then NTSC.. the running time could be longer for the USA version.

JACOB

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
the UK version is 116 minutes. I was talking about the extras being longer then the Uk version. Not the feature film.

JACOB

CraigL

Screenwriter

Dude...it's sped up by 4%, not 400%.

There's not THAT much time difference between people complaining and not. lol

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
you don;t understand what I am saying.
don;t need to insult me about the running time remark.. I was just stating a fact. since I own some dvds from the UK region2 PAL. that the times are different. that is all.

JACOB

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks