What's new

New NIN news (1 Viewer)

Elliott Willschick

Second Unit
The 2 channel is an improvement but it's not like night and day. It's the 5.1 layer that really makes this disc worthwhile. There is truly a night and day difference there.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I just got the Dual Disc, and plan on getting the SACD for the extra disc. Based on the Dual Disc, I'll grab any NIN 5.1 mix.

Any word on when a video compilation will come out? I'd love to replace the current VHS.

AricB

Second Unit
yes, Closure is reportedly done, just trying to resolve legal from NIN's old management...

Shane D

Supporting Actor
someone asked that question on nin com and he pretty much said closure on dvd is done, but beign held up by a greedy ex manager who thinks he's entitled more than he really is.

and after hearing that preview. i CANNOT wait until may 3.

Kris Deering

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kris Deering
Yeah, the preview does get me pissed that I have to wait over two months still. It is like torture. Hopefully the first single will release soon so we'll have a hold over. Or better yet, they could do a concert here in the Seattle area.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I know Charlie Clouser isnt going to be touring with NIN, but was he apart of the recording of this album?

AricB

Second Unit
Not that I've heard.

Kris, theres Coachella, but that's like 2 days before its released, I'm still debating if im going or not.

Their discography shows a halo before With Teeth, which most are speculating will be the single before the album comes out.

Kris Deering

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kris Deering
It is, if you look on the site right underneath the sound clip it lists the new single "The Hand that Feeds" as the halo before With Teeth.

Charlie didn't help with the production. I guess Trent did all the songs by himself with the exception of the drumming by Dave Grohl.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Its either Charlie Clouser or Danny Lohner, both are not with NIN anymore.

Kris Deering

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kris Deering
Tapeworm isn't happening anymore. Danny is now part of A Perfect Circle and is also doing some producing work and another side project with Maynard (there is a single on the Underworld soundtrack). Charlie seems to be doing freelance work as well. He produced the soundtrack for Saw and also did some scoring.

Danny also tried out as the bassist for Metallica awhile back but it didn't happen.

AricB

Second Unit
maybe they should have got him, i dont dig the new album at all...

i do have that cd, and they do a bowie remix on it as well i think?

Shane D

Supporting Actor
the hand that feeds is now available in the itunes store as of yesterday. More rock sounding then i expected, but im liking it. kinda short though, only 3-1/2 minutes long

edit. i saw on the website that day of release is going to be cd, dualdisk with 2.0 and 5.1, and vinyl. im so getting that dualdisk

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
You can watch "The Hand That Feeds" video on nin.com. its in teh "Current" area.

Shane D

Supporting Actor
nin.com has a new treat for mac users. you can download the hand that feeds in garage band format and play around with all the tracks. its pretty cool. it says 2.0 is required, but 1.0 will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks