1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

New member.. Home theatre setup tips.

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by tamang088, Jan 21, 2012.

1. tamang088

tamang088 New Member

Hey there.. !! I am new here and i was hoping to get some tips from you guys. So recently i moved into my new house. This house has a finished basement, but its not very big. I was hoping to setup a biginners level home theatre system in the basement and since i am new to this whole home theatre thing i was hoping to get some tips from you guys. I have a 1080p epson projector in hand. also have some decent sony home theater receiver, speakers and a ps3. What more things do i need to buy. ?? btw i have made a model of my basement on google sketchup its fairly accurate and i have put down the measurements as well. If you could look at the pictures and provide me with some advice as to where i should place the whole system and all that. Thank you and hoping for some positive response... :D P.S ... btw my budget is not very big and at the moment i am just looking to setup a beginners level system, so if you could also give me some price ranges as to how much it would cost me excluding the things that i already have, i would really appreciate that.. :D - Chris [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]