1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

New LCD for bathroom

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Mirko, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Mirko

Mirko Agent

I have three TV's in my home now. One plasma and two regular TV's. I am almost done upgrading on old TV to a second plasma. Panasonic 42" ED. There are three Direct TV setups, one regular and two Tivos.

We have just added a bathroom with a whirpool tub and have a wall opposite the end of the tub which just cries for an LCD monitor[​IMG] . The bedroom is adjacent to this bathroom and I would like to just use the Direct TV Tivo combo unit from the bedroom to transmit to the bathroom as well. I would like to have remote control capability from the bathroom and there is no direc sight line to the bedroom from the bathroom. I just don't have the room in the bathroom to have a complete new set up in there. I am thinking of an LCD TV with built in speakers but I do want to receive from my DTV service or view stuff from my TIVO or from DVD's.

Any suggestions?

Also, is there a way to watch Direct TV from an LCD TV without the additional DTV box? I may be happy with just that and no DVD or Tivo capability.

Thanks,

Mirko