What's new

New Dawn of the Dead DVD details (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Oh well it's been shipped already. Whats the story on this 30th Anniversary edition ? I mean I have the Madacy version its gotta be better than that.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I think the 30th anniversary one is the one with the horrible score, extra scenes added in (not original... new scenes filmed for the new DVD...which completely hurt the film). I could be wrong.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I mean I have the Madacy version its gotta be better than that.
.........:)

OOOOOHHHHH I don't know about thaaaat. The 30th is the wretched version that has a new age score (seemingly played on a casio by a fellow named vladimir..) and new footage that doesn't match the old footage in the least, also even though it states that it has the original version on the DVD it still has the horrible new age score attached so it is still worthless IMO.

E-bay that hunk of guano & get the Millennium Edition from Elite.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
no, you're right.
sorry, Dave.

i'm jazzed about this DOTD too.
can't wait to get this one on the shelf.

Jon.M

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, the 30th Anniversary NOTLD release is a heresy with the terrible new scoring. As soon as I heard that crap I ejected it from my DVD player as fast as I could and listed it on eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks