What's new

New Challenge: HTF Script-to-screen discussion group?? (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member

Exams ended for me Friday, I hope to have the first script posted and ready for download on the early portion of this week.

While I understand the desire to have something NO ONE has seen, I think it's fair to do some more obscure films and include as many people as we can (if you've seen ot or not). I figured we'd start with an off-kilter indie film or two, and follow it up with a blockbuster. Maybe I'll see what I can trackdown for a "hollywood" film opening this summer, and we'll do a theatrical big-budget piece after we get rolling a bit.

So, I will send out an announcement to anyone who posted here with a link to the first script probably on Tuesday- and I will post a fresh thread for discussion.

-Vince

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
The first script will be announced and posted tomorrow, Wednesday May 14th.

Anyone posting here will get an early link to the script for download (and although it's small I'm looking for someone to mirror it if possible). if you're interested, post here today and let me know.

-Vince

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
How small you talking, Vince?

I expect I can host it, if that is what you are looking for.

BTW, as a Mac user, I hope you will post it in something simple to open, like plain old text format. Sometimes people use Word format, thinking anyone will be able to open it, but since I don't use Word I usually have to jump through a lot of hoops to get to it.

Claire Panke

Second Unit
Vince, this sounds like fun.

I don't know if my work load will permit me much participation (summer's my busy season...I'm not a student, alas), but I'd like to give it a whirl.

I've seen both Shallow Grave and Bound, but I think those two would be excellent to start with.

Let the games begin!

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Oooh, I found this just in time...

I will definitely try to participate in this.

Oh, and I can offer up some space for the download, too, if necessary.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Guys,

I ended up summarizing the BTTF return thread in software, which took the better part of a day. I will have the script and new announcement up on Friday afternoon. Will probably send links to those who posted here tonight/early Friday.

-Vince

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Sounds like I good idea - and I think I'll have the time for it this summer.

Won't be able to really get into it until June 1st, though, as Exams start friday and don't end until next friday, May 30th.

JQ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks