What's new

New Battlestar Galactica series..Any news of a dvd release? (2 Viewers)

Bill Buklis

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Buklis
Although there are two threads, it doesn't bother me if there's a little bleed over. But, please use spoiler tags. With BSG I'm up to date, but often I'm a couple weeks or so behind in my TV watching. I'm sure others are similar.

Otherwise the discussions have been interesting.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Interesting and entertaining.

I've been dually impressed by the evolution of Calli's character over the Season 1 episodes.:D

By the way, what do you guys think about having to wait SEVEN (7) MONTHS before Season 3 begins? Three words: HA HA HA. The longest cliffhanger in the history of television entertainment.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
^ Mark, my gut says this is in the wrong place...

And it wouldn't be the longest. Sopranos was off the air for 21 months...

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Are the rumours true that the DVD box set of Season 2.5 will be out at the end of this month, March? I'm holding off watching Pegasus till it's out. No spoilers please, I don't have cable, so this is the only way to watch! Though I could buy it via iTunes.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

I would find that INCREDIBLY unlikely. We're nearly halfway through the month and haven't heard a peep. Plus, it makes no sense to rush out 2.5 this far ahead of S3. I'm pegging 2.5 as an August/September release, no earlier. It should coincide with the new season in October.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
There is no release date, as of yet, release in regards to Season 2.5. The way distribution works is that studios generally list a release date for a specific title 2 to 3 months in advance, to give retail outlets time to order those titles for their stores/chains.

Given the fact that TV Shows on DVD hasn't reported on this, that particular rumor about the release of Season 2.5 is false. Check out Amazon.com if you're looking for release information. Generally speaking, they somteimes list certain DVD titles before a press release is setup with the option to be notified when a release date is known.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I'd guess September, since that is when Season 1 came out last year and is before the October premiere of Season 3.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
My guess is that we'll see Lost Season 2, Desperate Housewives Season 2 and Battlestar Galactica Season 2.5 all this fall.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
I wonder if theyll do an all-in- one box at a slightly lower price.

NAW......GREED is the name of t he game

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks