What's new

Netflix - New this week link gone? (1 Viewer)

Mike Heenan

Second Unit
Hopefully this isn't in the wrong forum, but I went to Netflix today to check the new releases for this week and the link is gone. It instead takes you to a page where you can scroll through poster artwork and see the new to dvd blu ray etc releases, but I dont know if these are the upcoming releases (for tuesday) or ones recently released. Anyone know?

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
The page you see will change every time you log on to your account. I used the "Contact Us" link to complain about it. There are too many indie and foreign movies that I would have missed if they didn't have the complete weekly listing. I HATE the new page and very politely told them so. I would really encourage you to do the same!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Cameron,
How often do you receive updates? I noticed that The Kingdom is not listed in that link. Was it in a previous feed?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
The feed usually updates on Sunday, but the feed that had the Kingdom and Eastern Promises showed up on Thursday or Friday I think.

EDIT: Actually, now I remember those titles got tacked on to last week's feed, so it wasn't even an entirely new feed, just an addition for the week. The feed is also constantly being added to throughout the week. I just usually scan through the top 20 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks