What's new

Netflix for Canada (1 Viewer)

Sathyan

Second Unit
I don't see anywhere on the Netflix website that they deliver to Canada (Toronto, Ont. is where I'm interested). Does anyone know if they do? If not, what is the Canadian equivalent of Netflix.

thanks
Sathyan

LeeL

Stunt Coordinator
You can try Movies For Me, they're located in Ontario. Two week free trial, $24.95/month Cdn after that.

Not a bad selection of titles, getting more in fairly regularly. They're by no means extensive, though.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
try DVDhype.com I liked it except for the turnaround time was too high. I was looking at 12 days between orders on the west coast. Maybe the turnaround will be better in T.O.
As soon as they get a hub in Vancouver I'm back in.

Marc_Savoie

Stunt Coordinator
I've been considering giving
www.rentadvd.ca a shot. Their selection is fantastic (Criterions, foreigns, etc).
And their rates are:
Rent 1 title at a time = $10/month + tax
Rent 2 titles at a time = $17/month + tax
Rent 3 titles at a time = $23/month + tax

I'd probably go cheap with 1 title at a time, since I always have plenty of my own to watch... I'd also like to know how fast they deliver after reciving the previous title, etc... I'd love to hear from any users.

Here's their FAQ for the curious: http://www.rentadvd.ca/faq.jsp

Sathyan

Second Unit
i should mention my primary interest is opera.
Moviesforme, DVDhype & rentadvd.ca don't list any. I searched for Tosca. Netflix lists around 100 in its opera category.

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
I was with rentadvd.ca for a few months. They seem to have a huge inventory, but none of my to 50 choices were ever available over the 3 or 4 months I was with them. DVDHype is much better at getting you the movies you choose.

Marc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks