What's new

Directors Neo vs. Jedi's (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I think Yoda would have taken out Dooku if the fight had continued.

...but Dooku would take down Gandalf. White or Grey.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
I still stand by my argument as to whether the Jedi are aware of the Matrix. Because I do believe that those minds let loose in the Matrix would wipe the floor with Neo FAST!

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I don't know, I've never seen a Jedi hack a computer. From what I could tell they always relied on droid units like R2-D2 to do the hacking for them. So they could all be computer illeteate(sic). Neo would wipe the floor with them. :D

Ben_@

Stunt Coordinator
Well, lets judge on previous roles. Neo, aka Ted "theodore" Logan vs. Mace Windu, aka Jules (from Pulp Fiction). When the fight was over they'd be scraping bits of Neo off the walls.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
ah, but now the question on my mind is Smith vs Jedi. Smith handled Neo pretty quickly in all three films, showing he is the superior. Now what of a showdown with him and a Jedi?

As badass as Smith is, I have to side with a Jedi here. Although, that would be a nasty fight.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Smith would have no trouble handling the Jedi, seeing as there are so many of him...:)

BobV

Second Unit
ah, but now the question on my mind is Smith vs Jedi. Smith handled Neo pretty quickly in all three films, showing he is the superior.

Ah, but that shows your lack of understanding of The Matrix films as Smith was not stronger than Neo, but his exact opposite... or, rather good vs evil.

Now, since Star Wars divides the Jedi into the 'Light Side' and the 'Dark Side', wouldn't it be Neo/Luke vs Smith/Vader? :)

Shawn_KE

Screenwriter

In the crater scene in Revolutions, Neo clearly showed he could beat Smith if wanted to. He chose to let Smith win.

John Doran

Screenwriter
to me, yoda is to the real world what neo is to the matrix; the individual jedis are like trinity and morpheus and the rest of the pod-born matrix-hackers.

the fact that it was even conceivable that anyone in the galaxy could defeat yoda was the deathblow for my (already near-dead) interest in the whole star wars series; as far i'm concerned, the fight between yoda and dooku (indeed, yoda and anyone) should have been all of three seconds long - yoda's unity with the force should be such that destroying anyone at all would require almost no effort, and the only reason that he wouldn't thus defeat an aggressor is because, like neo, he chooses not to.

but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks