What's new

Directors Neo vs. Jedi's (1 Viewer)

Shawn_KE

Screenwriter
I plan on watching them all back to back this week. As it stands, Reloaded is my favorite of the bunch.

Can't wait to see what the box set will have to offer.

Me and a friend were also talking about a what if?

Neo vs. A Jedi (Vader, Dooku, Obi-Won, Luke) ;)

John Doran

Screenwriter

unfortunately, in the real world, the jedis in lucas' most recent efforts are irredeemable pansies. so, no, they wouldn't be able to hold a candle to neo.

oops.....was that out loud?

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member

You couldn't be more wrong. The Jedi in the PT films are in their fighting prime (at least until they're exterminated in Ep. 3). So they'll still mop the floor with Neo in the real world. ;)

John Doran

Screenwriter

actually, that's sort of my point: if the jedi's in episodes I and II are in their fighting prime, and that's the way they fight, then i'm afraid they're done-for.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone

Agreed. Though the Jedi as depicted in the Clone Wars micro-series could give Neo a run for his money ;)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
The real world Neo is no match for the Jedis, but the Matrix Neo could kick all their asses and become the emperor himself. :)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
But what if the Jedi within the Matrix knew of the Matrix and knew of mind over matter just like Neo? Because if in the real world a Jedi has that much power by focusing his inner energy and mind, imagine what he could do in an artififial world not bound by certain rules and constraints. Yes this is pointless fanboy bickering, but it is still fun.

And it depends on what Jedi is going against Neo. Because Jedi have a sixth sense most of the time to know what someone is going to do before they do it, they could hold their own against Neo, and if that Jedi were someone psycho, like oooooooooohhhhhh......Vader, then the second Neo thought about doing anything Vader would already have the force choke applied from long distance, ending the fight quickly.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member

It makes about as much sense as the scene in Stand By Me, where one of the boys says Superman would beat Mighty Mouse, because he's "real". It's all silly.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Darth Vader from ESB would kick Neo's pansy ass.

So would Maul and Dooku(the most impressive swordsman we've seen in SW so far)IMHO

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Well, Neo doesn't have a lightsaber! And the Jedi can perform a Jedi mind trick.

(Waves hand)
"You're a six year old school girl."

"Whoa."

Trust me. Neo isn't the brainy type. He wouldn't be able to resist.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Of course Neo could just look up slowly, hold out his hand and say "No" and **poof**, off turn those lightsabers. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks