What's new

Need some pro's to suggest a similar product. (1 Viewer)

STaRDoGG

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
Hey all,

New member here. I'm shopping around for as best a soundbar as I can get for roughly $250. I'm willing to go slightly higher but woule prefer not to.

I was all set to buy the Philips HTL5120 (it went for about $250) but even though it has sparkling reviews all over the net, and sold out fast, Philips has decided to stop making them, and they're nowhere to be found. (Well, there are a few on ebay for about the same price as the next model up, the HTL7180, at about double the price).

Had my heart set on it but can't find one now, and trying to sort through all the reviews on the net for another one is dizzying. I'm hoping some audiophiles here with experience in the area can help me find one as good or better for around the same price, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks!

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Boston TVee25There is a Yamaha (something other) 101.Those two, or nothing. Bars by a TV manufacturer will not be as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks