What's new

Need some Farscape watching help please. (1 Viewer)

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Alright I am going to give this series yet another chance. I tried watching a long time ago and just could not get into at all. I am going to start from the beginning and give it through at least Season 2.

HOWEVER.....

I am putting the discs in my Netflix cue and I am SERIOUSLY confused. The first disc has the premier and Episode 7 on it -- :confused:. Throughout Season 1 the episodes are scattered about like this up until the end where it falls in line. Is this the correct order to watch this show in??

A little help here folks so I can attempt to follow this show correctly.

Thanks

Greg

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
Not sure about the episode numbers but strictly speaking Premiere should be followed by I, ET. It has something to so with how the initial first half of the season was produced - its mentioned on the commentary but cant remember what they said.

01. Premiere
02. I, E.T.
03. Exodus From Genesis
04. Throne for a Loss
05. Back and Back and Back to the Future
06. Thank God It's Friday, Again
07. PK Tech Girl
08. That Old Black Magic
09. DNA Mad Scientist
10. They've Got a Secret
11. 'Til the Blood Runs Clear
12. Rhapsody in Blue
13. The Flax
14. Jeremiah Crichton
15. Durka Returns
16. A Human Reaction
17. Through the Looking Glass
18. A Bug's Life
19. Nerve
20. The Hidden Memory
21. Bone to Be Wild
22. Family Ties

And watch out for a problem with episode order near the end of Season 2. Not sure if this was fixed. This is a huge problem because the last four episodes are part of an arc. Just remember the last episode of Season 2 is called Die Me Dichtomy. I think it turns up first on the disc when it should be last.

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
The DVD eps are in production order, not the order they were originally broadcast by the SciFi channel. The production order is the preferable viewing order. The eps flow better when watched that way.

The order to watch the last two discs of season two is this: first, watch "My Three Crichtons" which is the first ep on the first disc, then watch the "Liars, Guns and Money" trilogy on the second disc, then watch the season finale "Die Me Dichotomy" which is the second ep of the first disc. It was put together this way so the three parter was all on one disc.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'm not going to swear by this but I thought "The Ugly Truth" was the first episode on the fifth set in the second season.

The Ugly Truth
Liars, Guns and Money trilogy
Die Me, Dichotomy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks