1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Need local store in Nashville, TN to demo projectors

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Jay Grossman, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Jay Grossman

Jay Grossman New Member

Does anyone know of any stores in or around Nashville, TN that demos mid-line DLP and LCD Projectors? I have only been able to find one shop and they only have "High End" (ie $10k) projectors on display. I am looking to spend around $4k for screen and projector total. Almost sold on a Benq PE8700 but after reading in the forum about the "rainbow effect" I am having second thoughts. Would really like to compare a DLP and LCD side by side before I make my final decision. Any advice or knowledge of a TN dealer would be great. Thanks

2. drobbins

drobbins Well-Known Member

Jay,
    Try calling this store:
    Jents Elite Home Brands Inc
    (270) 793-0609
    It is located in Bowling Green KY not too far north of Nashville. Last time I was in the store about 6 months ago, they had 2 systems set up. One was a Infocus 5000. I don't remember what the other was.

Dave

3. DarrellT

DarrellT New Member

Tweeter on West End has front projectors below $10k. They seem to be a step above Best Buy and Circuit City, but they're below a place like Nicholson's.