1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with TotalActionUniverse.com

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Ryan Seah, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Ryan Seah

Ryan Seah Auditioning

Not sure if this is the correct place but here goes...

Not sure if any of you guys buy your DVDs from there, but up till recently, I used to get my weekly fix of DVDs from them. However, recently, some of their orders shipped on October have yet to reach me, while other orders from last year remain unfulfilled. I finally gave up waiting and wrote many emails to them asking them for refunds on the orders that I never received, and to cancel any outstanding orders with them so that I can order from other websites. However, after repeated emails, I have gotten absolutely no response from them.

The trouble now is that I live in Singapore, and so I was wondering if there was any way in which I could seek some form of recourse against them? Any ideas, guys? I'm just so tired of this whole fiasco...

2. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

It doesn't belong in Software, but I'll move it to Retail and Wholesale Vendors Feedback.

M.

3. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Producer

In my one dealing with them, I found the best way to deal with them is to call them. Obviously, you got a problem being in Singapore, but they never responded to my E-Mails either. It took a phone call to set things right.

Jason

4. BrianP

BrianP Supporting Actor