What's new

Need help with TotalActionUniverse.com (1 Viewer)

Ryan Seah

Auditioning
Not sure if this is the correct place but here goes...

Not sure if any of you guys buy your DVDs from there, but up till recently, I used to get my weekly fix of DVDs from them. However, recently, some of their orders shipped on October have yet to reach me, while other orders from last year remain unfulfilled. I finally gave up waiting and wrote many emails to them asking them for refunds on the orders that I never received, and to cancel any outstanding orders with them so that I can order from other websites. However, after repeated emails, I have gotten absolutely no response from them.

The trouble now is that I live in Singapore, and so I was wondering if there was any way in which I could seek some form of recourse against them? Any ideas, guys? I'm just so tired of this whole fiasco...

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben

It doesn't belong in Software, but I'll move it to Retail and Wholesale Vendors Feedback.

M.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
In my one dealing with them, I found the best way to deal with them is to call them. Obviously, you got a problem being in Singapore, but they never responded to my E-Mails either. It took a phone call to set things right.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks