1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help! To win online car audio competition.

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones / Entertainment' started by AndrewVH, Nov 17, 2004.

1. AndrewVH

AndrewVH New Member

I'm competing in carstereo.com's Online Car Audio Competition (OCAC) for the first time with one of my installs.

I'm trying to take 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in the class 2 classification to win a trophy.

I needed 16,000 points to make it into first place be for the first competition cycle ends in February.

You don't have to be a member to rate my system, but if you sign up and become a certified or pro judge I will receive a lot more points.

The link to my install gallery is:
    carstereo.com/installs/photo_gallery_album.cfm?galleryid=31

2. Greg_R

Greg_R Well-Known Member

Greg
    How about a link to the rest of your competition so we can vote accordingly?

Hmmmm... I would have thought you'd learn your lesson after getting flamed off the Caraudioforum board.

3. JoeGibs

JoeGibs Well-Known Member

looks like you had it installed at "dukes car audio" and you're trying to win a competition for "your install work"?? right... and just so you know, whoever made that box is a tard for firing subs in two different directions

4. Scott L

Scott L Well-Known Member

lol nice find greg, with all the 1's people have been giving him he has a solid 5 out of 10.

5. Greg_R

Greg_R Well-Known Member

Greg
    A serious issue with the install is the lack of ventilation for 2 of the 3 amps (they are mostly encased in a MDF enclosure). No air movement is bad for these passively cooled amps!