What's new

Neato: covered mouse traps! (1 Viewer)

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Wimps! ;)

I'm sorry but I don't let the little buggers go free for a reason...they do have a tendency to come right back in the house first chance they get and...well...they're pests so IMO kill all you want...nature will make more!

But that's me....I love the smell of dead rodent in the morning....it smells like....victory.:D

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
We had a few mice years ago. My cat had tons of fun with them and none have ventured into our house since, I'm sure much to her disappointment.:D Tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind having a few come around every now and then, because it was kind of cool to see my baby doing what nature designed her for.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Be careful, man. Those mice have been known to carry a grudge. I'm not suggesting that they'll come into your house and attack you, but you should probably be extra careful starting your car over the next few days. :D :D :D

Brad

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
If you can avoid killing anything, then go for it. Its easy. You live trap whatever it is, and you RELOCATE it. Its not hard to take the mouse and go on a drive to a old farm field or the woods in a conservation area or a creek, a park, any green space. Just take them a few miles from your house. They won't come back. They may actually die out there, but at least they have a chance.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member

Well, since my beloved turbo miata BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES in my garage, I'll blame the mice.
And if they're not responsible.. well, they probably got smoked out anyway ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks