What's new

NCIS season 3 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Yeah, I liked Jack Rabbit Slims, and then the birthday present that simply glowed, and no one knows what it was. Pulp Fiction, baby.

R

RossTerry

I'm really surprised this show doesn't get more attention than it does. I think it is quality. I know the ratings are very solid but i never hear people talking about it. I hope it is around for a while and more people catch on to it.

I really liked the most recent episode with the kid strapped to a bomb. The part when Dinozzo acted like "Boss" and was talking about Gibbs cracked me up. It also has great references to other pop cultural icons (Speed, in this episode).

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
No comment on this week? I thought Gibbs's "solution" was cold but pure Gibbs. He did sort of convict Bernal in front of a jury of his "peers".

tyler payne

Second Unit
Real Name
tyler payne
Great episode, IMO. Gibbs, got the job done, although through unconventional means. Guess he figured "street justice" was still justice served. This show continues to impress me. I started watching it halfway through season one, and the only reason I started watching it was becuase the amazing race came on afterwards.

BTW, Gibbs, might be the second biggest bad ass on TV after Jack Bauer.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I started watching NCIS towards the end of last season and liked it. The show has the ability to consistently keep me entertained and actually seems to get better with time. I'm looking forward to picking up the forthcoming DVDs of season 1 to see what I missed.

Mark Maltais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
This seems to be one of those shows that get stronger as it goes along. I'm really enjoying this season. Funniest moment last ep!

Dinozo to Ziva..."Do you really think I smell?"
Ziva..."No Tony I don't think you really smell?"
Dinozo...."FARRRRTTTT!!! What about now?"

The look on Ziva's face = Hilarious!!!

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
I can't believe there's no reaction. I loved this episode. It's Abby-centric, so what could be better?

The scene in McGee's apartment was priceless and not just because Pauley Perrete was in her underwear.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

The scene with her and Gibbs in elevator was almost flawless. I love how all of her co-workers were giving her items for self-protection.

Why am I not surprised director Shepherd would have a set of brass knuckles?

And that scene with Abby and the killer in the van was just freaking hilarious. "And stop looking up my dress!"

Stephen Orr

Screenwriter
My wife and I just had to laugh out loud at that classic anime chick pose she took in the door of the van, taser in one hand, pepper spray in the other, zapping that guy over and over again! OUTSTANDING! Somebody should post a screen capture. Go, Abby, go!

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Pauley Perrette is enough reason for me to watch. :)

I can't wait until the 1st season comes out on DVD.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I still enjoy how they have Ziva turn into Norm Crosby at times with her malpropisms. She butchered "impugn" this week.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I don't know if it is a coincidence or not, but this show had no murder to solve, and neither did CSI, Miami, the night before. Thought that was interesting, but maybe not.

JeremyErwin

Senior HTF Member
sadly, you can't quite see it here, but some of the other frames show that the brass knuckles are a little bloody...

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
No love for this week. Now every member of the team, save Gibbs, has been suspected of killing someone. Pretty straight forward episode, nothing too special, but it did have Abby's crack about being a "crime-scene virgin."

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Oh man... I was rolling when DiNozzo said, "I have a better chance of hooking up with Jessica Alba than these guys do of infiltrating sea lift." Nice one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks