What's new

NCIS Season 2 thread (1 Viewer)

AjayM

Screenwriter

Well if you want to nitpick none of them are in any way shape or form close to reality, there's a terrorist plot to blow up people standing on the pier at a navy base (or VERY close to the base), yet the only people who can show up to stop it are the 4 NCIS agents? Especially a base in VA?

Where was FBI HRT? Norfolk SEAL teams? Base security? Delta company in neighboring NC (remember NCIS had enough time to drive from DC to the Navy base)? Out of all the military bases in the country/world to attack, that's one of the one's that could create a biblical type response to a threat.

The other shows aren't any better, super-computers that can scan multiple fingerprint DB's in about 20 seconds, DNA tests that take 2 minutes, eagle eye'd workers who can spot a single hair from across the room, teams that only work 1-2 cases per shift, etc.

But hey it's TV...

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Methinks Paul just wanted a "nice" shot (as in picture/view/whatever). I don't think an autopsy is going to help us.

My question is - which one of the two is going to be madder? I think the scales tip pretty evenly.

Glenn

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Just saw the season finale last night. Missed it during the first run. I knew the actress was leaving due to the workload being too much for her. But didn't see it coming that way. I only watch this show occasionally, but even though, I thought the balance of the character interactions was very well worked out by the actors. Too bad she went out that way, because I think the show could suffer without her. Looks like a new female lead will come on board now.

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
I just saw the finale for the first time the other day and it totally took me by surprise. I thought I was just watching your run-of-the-mill summer re-run then all of a sudden bang!

She will be a difficult character to replace.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks