What's new

NCAA Football 2007 Season (1 Viewer)

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Louisville isn't wasting anytime going after Tulsa's Head Coach. He is a great coach. Tulsa will miss him if he leaves.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Absolutely moronic decision to go for it on fourth down that deep in your own territory.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Florida is just putting a whipping on now.

This is good for me. My wife, a U of F grad, will be in a good mood all week if this game continues to go this way. :)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Ok, so only one team will end the season undefeated.. Boise State. If U of F wins, they will be national champion. How high will Boise be ranked?

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
That 51 day layoff is really hurting Ohio State right now. They just can't seem to get the rust out. Florida is running them all over the place.

I hope they come back in the second half and that Ginn Jr. comes back.

I absolutely agree that OSU shouldn't have gone for it on that 4th down deep in Florida territory.

Robert_Z

Screenwriter
I knew after the opening kickoff that Florida would win.

In my 30-something years of watching football, I have never seen a team win a "big" game in which it starts the game by returning a kickoff for a TD.

As far as I am concerned, it is the kiss of death. Weird, but that has been my observation over the years.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Congrats to Florida. Ohio State got a national championship four years ago, and I'm happy with that for now.

But Ohio State losing Ted Ginn in the national championship game is just a teensy-weensy bit like the Bengals losing Carson Palmer in the wild card game. Just a bit. So the state of Ohio is cursed. Just a bit.

:angry: :P

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Congrats to the Florida Gators on the national championship. There was no doubt who was the better team on the field tonight.

Where will Boise State finish? I'm guessing #2.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Next year a Big Ten Team will win the BCS Championship,

WOLVERINES!

:D GO BLUE! :D

Ray Chuang

Screenwriter

It may not be so far-fetched. Michigan will return quite a lot of players to the 2007 team and just as long as coach Lloyd Carr doesn't choke in big games again, :rolleyes:they will be heavy favorites to win it all.

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
I could see a USC Michigan rematch for the national title game next year.

I really hope Ohio State doesn't grab the number three spot with that loss, four would be appropriate, after the game they played. USC would have given Ohio State as good a game as Florida gave them and deserves the three spot to finish the season. The nearly two month gap really hurt Michigan and Ohio State both, imo. Boise State should be number two.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Whether we like it or not, it appears that Ohio State will finish second followed by LSU, USC and then Boise State.

SethH

Senior HTF Member

Well, you guys came out on the better side of that in 2003 when Willis McGahee busted his knee in the national championship game. It sucks, but it happens.

Congrats to Florida on playing a great game.

John Alvarez

Screenwriter
I said it's great to be a Florida Gator............. :)

Now we own both football and basketball.

How did Ginn hurt his ankle?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks