What's new

NCAA Football 2004 (1 Viewer)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Clarett can go screw himself, for all I care. Clarett doesn't want to play college ball, and Ohio State did pretty well for itself last year without him. Granted, the year the Bucks won the national championship, he was part of the team, but I've only lived to see OSU win one, and one's good enough for me for now.

Hopefully Miami of Ohio can survive without Ben Roethlisberger.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Clarett can go screw himself, for all I care. Clarett doesn't want to play college ball, and Ohio State did pretty well for itself last year without him. Granted, the year the Bucks won the national championship, he was part of the team, but I've only lived to see OSU win one, and one's good enough for me for now.

Hopefully Miami of Ohio can survive without Ben Roethlisberger.

Kevin_Spradley

Stunt Coordinator
Two words: Roll Tide

I know we are not going to be any good this year, but maybe we can at least go to a bowl game. The next 3 years will be interesting for the Tide, unless our recruits this year keep coming up academically ineligible. Who would have ever thought that someone couldn't qualify to get into Alabama.

Anyway, ROLL TIDE ROLL

Kevin_Spradley

Stunt Coordinator
Two words: Roll Tide

I know we are not going to be any good this year, but maybe we can at least go to a bowl game. The next 3 years will be interesting for the Tide, unless our recruits this year keep coming up academically ineligible. Who would have ever thought that someone couldn't qualify to get into Alabama.

Anyway, ROLL TIDE ROLL

CalvinCarr

Supporting Actor
Yes Jeremy Foley is the A.D. there. They have had their issues in the past.

The receiving corp is going to be very weak this year also.It will show what Leak is all about.

CalvinCarr

Supporting Actor
Yes Jeremy Foley is the A.D. there. They have had their issues in the past.

The receiving corp is going to be very weak this year also.It will show what Leak is all about.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
I do agree there Calvin, he will coach college again. It'll just be a really small program ala Duke.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
I do agree there Calvin, he will coach college again. It'll just be a really small program ala Duke.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Speculation is that the University of Texas is waiting for Mack Brown to choke again this year then they will have a good reason to fire his butt and replace him with Spurrier. They are a huge school with tons of resources so its a good fit.

I just don't care to have him in the Big 12.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Speculation is that the University of Texas is waiting for Mack Brown to choke again this year then they will have a good reason to fire his butt and replace him with Spurrier. They are a huge school with tons of resources so its a good fit.

I just don't care to have him in the Big 12.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I'd actually be interested in how Spurrier's system would work in a defensively talented conference like the Big 12.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I'd actually be interested in how Spurrier's system would work in a defensively talented conference like the Big 12.

Greg_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
This will be an interesting year for Georgia Tech. Most of our tough games will be at home (UGA & MD are away). The good news is we'll be playing Virginia Tech right around their "perennial choke" time frame :). Hopefully we'll find some linebackers to replace the defensive stars from last year...

Greg_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
This will be an interesting year for Georgia Tech. Most of our tough games will be at home (UGA & MD are away). The good news is we'll be playing Virginia Tech right around their "perennial choke" time frame :). Hopefully we'll find some linebackers to replace the defensive stars from last year...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks