What's new

NCAA Basketball 2004-2005 discussion (1 Viewer)

Anthony Wolfe

Stunt Coordinator
Corbin Stein you are a sad sad man. You're right about Duke, lol, but ummm...Look at the pic below son!!! Not mentioning the fact that if Arizona hadn't had the biggest meltdown ever, they would be in (and that would have been correct, I predicted UNC AND AZ, and you claimed I was being "biased")...I'm not biased, I just watch and pay attention to basketball...

My predictions were: UNC would get a #1 seed, win the REGULAR season and get to the FINAL FOUR...

THEY DID ALL THREE!!!!

So Um, I notice you don't want to see me on AOL anymore...That's what I thought!

Anthony Wolfe

Stunt Coordinator
I'm freakin' CRYING HERE!

Corbin Stein (or whatever)...I don't even need to say anything, you've embarrased yourself beyond belief time and time again around me...you refuse to get on AOL...and Now I know I'll prolly not talk to you again...BUT, you know what you said, and you know that UNC just proved you wrong...

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

And to that guy who said Roy Williams would have them out in the first weekend...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I've been on here supporting the Tar Heels and listening to criticism, everybody can enjoy the Tar Heels as the 2005 National Champions...Oh WAIT, I've got Pics!!!!

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Congratulations guys...
if ANYONE had just scored 3 more points, I would have made a KILLING on this game.
As it happened, I still did quite well, but 3 more points...

Can't wait til next year!

Anthony Wolfe

Stunt Coordinator
This is just for Corbin...hehe...

I love it!

If Williams comes back, they are getting picked for next year too, all the early preseason expectations have UNC as #3, just like THIS YEAR!

BETTER THAN PUKE!

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
Unfortunately for my Illini, their tremendous season won't be talked about much outside of Illinois since nobody remembers who came in second. And even worse, while UNC and Duke are projected to be contenders next year, the Illini will be lucky to compete for the Big Ten title (unless Deron Williams returns).

But that's okay. The memories they gave us fans this year are enough to last a very long time. Thanks to Coach Weber and the rest of the team for giving us a wonderful run!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks