1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

NBC Renews Revolution, Grimm and More

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Adam Gregorich, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Adam Gregorich

Owner

Adam
    NBC has renewed Revolution, Grimm, Chicago Fire, Parenthood and Law & Order SVU for 2013/2014. All will have 22 episodes.

2. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill Ambassador

Steve Tannehill
    I guess Smash is left out.

3. Stan

Stan Premium
    Supporter

Excellent news, thank you Adam. Hope Hannibal makes it to the list.

NBC seems to finally be turning around. They've had some pretty lousy shows the past few years, but they're getting back on the right track. The only NBC show I watched was Grimm, but they finally got some decent programming back again this season.

4. Adam Gregorich

Owner

Adam
    Not sure, they have more announcements forthcoming but it doesn't look good.

5. TravisR

TravisR Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry if some shows aren't announced as being renewed already. They probably just picked a few off the list as a way to get people talking about their fall schedule (which will be fully announced in a few weeks).

6. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wouldn't read that one way or the other about "Hannibal" it's so new that they're going to want more data before making that decision. Of the NBC shows on the air now, that one's second behind "Parks & Recreation" in terms of shows I most want renewed.I'm happy to hear about "Revolution", if for no other reason than that watching it is one of the few things my dad and I regularly do together.

7. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Well-Known Member
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    Hannibal's audience has been dwindling each week, and up against new episodes of Elementary and Scandal for the first time, it had a rough, rough night ratings-wise. Its future would be iffy, I'd say. I don't think there is any hope for Smash. To be honest, I think these five are the only dramas NBC plans on bringing back.

I think the only other renewals we're waiting for are which comedies currently running are going to be brought back. A lot will depend on how successful the pilot season offerings are.

Of course, the reality shows like The Biggest Loser, The Voice, and Celebrity Apprentice will all be back, I suspect.