1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

NBA PLayoffs 2003

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Chris Farmer, Apr 18, 2003.

1. Steve_Tk

Steve_Tk Well-Known Member

Well, the only reason I watched the Spurs play the Lakers and Dallas was because I wanted to see the Lakers and Dallas. If the Spurs played some other teams then I probably wouldn't have watched.

But overall, Tim Duncan is the best thing about them, and he is very boring to watch. No enthusiasm. Doesn't seem like he has any personality either.

But it does provide some good laughs when their free throws boink off the front of the rim.

2. Rich Malloy

Rich Malloy Well-Known Member

3. Hunter P

Hunter P Well-Known Member

The Generals

The NBA is all about matchups. This combination of teams make for a boring series. However, I would never tell any of these teams to change their game. Do whatever got you there. Like the previous post stated, the object is to win not pander to spoiled spectators like myself.

Maybe Kenyon should start collecting flagrants again to stir the pot and wake up the fans.[​IMG]

I just wish the next season would start already because I miss the high octane action from my Sacto Kings!

4. Henry Carmona

Henry Carmona Well-Known Member

Henry Carmona
    1 to go

5. Lowell_B

Lowell_B Well-Known Member

KERR!

What a Playoff so far for Steve Kerr, every game that he's had a few minutes in he's played great. He's really been the sparkplug that the Spurs need, I still think he should be getting a little more playing time, not much mind you, but a little at least.

The Spurs actually put together a decent game on Friday, too bad they had a crappy first half again.

I'm sticking with my original prediction and think San Antonio will close the Nets out tonight.

Lowell

6. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

YOU GO SPURS!

7. Henry Carmona

Henry Carmona Well-Known Member

Henry Carmona
    WooooHoooooO!

Just got home from Academy, the line swung all the way around to the back of the store for shirts [​IMG]

What a 4th quarter comeback and what a game for Dave!!

8. Hunter P

Hunter P Well-Known Member

Congrats to the Spurs. Well earned.