What's new

NBA Eastern Conference Finals in HD on ABC tonight (1 Viewer)

Jay W

Supporting Actor
I actually think it looks rather sub-standard compared to regular ABC stuff - in addition I am experiencing audio dropouts on the 5.1.

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
I just received my HD box today and this is my first sports game ever on HD. The picture was jaw dropping .. BUT

.. after coming out of a replay , the picture seems out of focus for a few seconds before going back to pristine HD.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Michael Reilly

Auditioning
This was my first sporting event in HD also. I had the same problem with the picture dropping out of focus. I was a little bummed, but then I switched back to the regular broadcast feed. The overall picture was so far superior in HD that the focus problem was more tolerable. ABC should have that taken care of for the finals.
My wife had a bunch of her girlfriends over, so my receiver was on mute. I have no idea if there were audio dropouts.

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
It looked great, but not as impressive as the HD games in the first round on NBA TV. Much better camera angles though. The only real drawback is that it was a Leastern Conference game. Not to mention the series was already over after New Jersey won the first two in Detroit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks