What's new

Nazi Ghost Movie - Can You Identify? (1 Viewer)

Eric Huffstutler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Huffstutler
Many years ago I remember seeing on TV a movie about a person or group of people (soldier?) getting lost or trapped somewhere and Nazi ghosts started to show themselves to them. I think these/this ghosts were trying to help these people but first misunderstood as bad ghosts because of how they looked and what they were? May even been transparent looking skeletons or close to it in uniforms?

Can anyone tell me of a movie like this?

Thanks!
Eric

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Sounds a bit like a scene form the movie "Heavy Metal" where a bomber gets shot down and his crew turn into zombies etc.

Creepy scene.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Scooby-Doo? :) J/K.

The Keep sure was spooky and atmospheric but I don't remember any ghosts. Could be wrong as its been years since I've seen it though. The only thing that even remotely comes to mind (and I'm pretty sure you aren't referring to this) was the Twilight Zone episode 'Death's Head Revisited' in which a former SS Captain is put on trial by ghosts at the Dachau concentration camp.

- Walter.

MarkWK

Agent
Could be the "The Bunker". A group of Germans take refuge in an old bunker and become victims of the Nazi's that didn't want to leave, so to speak. Not the greatest movie but I'm a sucker for anything WWII.
Mark

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Deathwatch, maybe? A WWI movie about soldiers trapped in the trenches only a few feet from the Germans. To say more would give away the movie. This flick is only a few years old, but i dont know many who have seen it.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Or, instead of ghosts, might they be living-dead Nazis rising out of the water in a film called SHOCK WAVES with Peter Cushing?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Except I don't think it's right. The Outpost that deals with a WWII bunker came out in 2008--two years after this thread was started.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks