What's new

Nasty little article berating an easy target: Demi Moore (1 Viewer)

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
What a jerk! He probably tried to come on to her and she rebuffed him. Or else she killed his brother. Whatever, he's a dickhead, and a lousy writer.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm not exactly thrilled about the woman, i've only really liked two of her films, but jeez, that was just mean. I didn't read the whole thing, I didn't want to give that guy the satisfaction by running my eye's over his words.

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
I'm not exactly thrilled about the woman, i've only really liked two of her films, but jeez, that was just mean. I didn't read the whole thing, I didn't want to give that guy the satisfaction by running my eye's over his words.
Exactly. I've never been a fan of hers; but even if she is a hell on wheels bitch, there's no reason for "journalism" like this.

Somebody get this dude laid ASAP.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Oh come on. We need more articles like this as an antidote to all the asskissing everywhere else. If this is how the guy feels, why should he not say so?

for the record, I think she made some good movies. Ghost, A Few Good Men, Disclosure were all solid entertainment. Not really thanks to her perhaps, but she sure didn't make them any worse.

/Mike

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
Exactly. I've never been a fan of hers; but even if she is a hell on wheels bitch, there's no reason for "journalism" like this.

I think all that Simon is doing here is a rehash of reports over the years.

Set him down next to Paula and let him PC out.

Actually the one movie I would like to see her do would be a sequal combining Indecent Proposal and Striptease

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks