1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Directors Name that movie (screen shots)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Chris Moe, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Chris Moe

Chris Moe Well-Known Member

Kevin, the four theaters that I can walk to are the Landmark Act 1 & 2, Landmark Shattuck Cinemas, Landmark California 3 and the United Artists Berkeley 7. I am also very close to the Renaissance Oaks Theatre and Landmark Albany on Solano avenue, and a short drive to United Artists Emery Bay 10 and the AMC Theatres Bay Street 16 in Emmeryville. I live in a movie goers paradise.

2. Nick Sievers

Nick Sievers Well-Known Member

It was from Rice's contest, he posted the most obvious shot from Titus that a lot of people got right yet hadn't seen the film (myself included). But he did get us back later in the contest by posting a much less obvious shot from the film. [​IMG]

I bought it on recommendation from that Contest, so i've had it since last November and have yet to see it. Something always seems to come up or i'm just not in the mood. One of these days. [​IMG]

3. Brian Lawrence

Brian Lawrence Well-Known Member

Brian
    Just a quick heads up, As promised back in June, I will be running a special edition of "Name that Movie" starting Oct 1st, titled, Name that Scary Movie. All screenshots will be from horror or suspense flicks. [​IMG]

4. Nick Sievers

Nick Sievers Well-Known Member

Awesome.

5. Matt_Smith

Matt_Smith Active Member

arrgh

6. Chris Moe

Chris Moe Well-Known Member

Matt Smith, were you a little bored this morning and decided to check out the polls section or something and catch up for the last years worth of postings?