What's new

Directors Name that Movie (or TV Show) (1 Viewer)

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Well we all know how these things run now so there is not much to explain.

This will be a slower paced contest than the last few, with only 1 shot a day on weekdays. Also It will only run for 25 rounds. I'd rather spend a little more time and get more unique shots, than just plain more shots. Plus only putting up 1 pic at a time will allow me to use a little less compression on the images, also opening the thread should be a little less of a burden for those on dial-up.

Anyhow...

Round 01

[url=http://members.cox.net/braves-fan/01.jpg] [/url]

Click on the image to submit an answer. Please include both your name and the title of the movie in the subject line. It should look like this = Round 01 - The Crippled Masters

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
This shot looks familiar. Hopefully I got it right. :)

Anyone know what happened to the last one? It just kinda faded away.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Whoops one minor mistake on my part, You don't need to include your name in the subject line.

So far everyone that has submitted a guess, has gotten it correct. :)

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter

If there is one thing I am absolutely sure of, this movie is not Crippled Masters. I'm not exactly sure what film this is, but is most definitely not the masterpiece that is Crippled Masters.

Sorry for the interruption, now back to your regularly scheduled posting

william-scooter

Stunt Coordinator
dammit I knew the first one and didn't get here till round 1 is over....Particularly painful since I usually only know 1 per contest

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
It seems like I've been pretty lucky with these. In fact I could say that I just barely saw some of these films. For example, I didn't see Heavenly Creatures until over the holidays.

I'm just afraid I'll fall behind soon! :)

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
I haven't even seen Punch Drunk Love. The scene just looked familiar for some reason. That, and the guys head is shaped like Adam Sandler's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks