What's new

Directors Name an actor/actress you'd like to have dinner with. (Not sexual!) (1 Viewer)

Dan_J_H.

Stunt Coordinator
Tom Hanks because he's a great actor and it would be fun to joke around with him. He really seems down-to-earth, like a lifelong loyal friend.

Kathy Bates...basically for the same reasons as Hanks.

Blaine Skerry

Second Unit
I thought I had driven a stake through the heart of this thread. ;)
Thank you Dan_J._H. and Kevin M.
At least this is one thread I didn't stop dead in its tracks. :b :b

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Someone over on the Hollywood Elsewhere forums asked the same question, actresses only though.
Mine would be:
Actress: Charlize Theron. Not only do I consider her to be the most beautiful woman in the world (Damn you, Stuart!), but from what I've seen in interviews, especially on Inside the Actor's Studio, she is intelligent and down-to-earth.
Actor: Morgan Freeman. He'e arguably the best actor working today and I would love to pick his brain and see how he does it. Just hearing that wonderful voice of his would be fun.
Director: Steven Spielberg. I would love to discuss Schindler's List and Saving Private Ryan with him. His other movies also, which I've heard weren't too bad. :)

Tommy G

Screenwriter
I think for an actor I would like to have a beer with Bruce Willis just because he seems really down to earth.
Actress would be Keira Knightley for obvious reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks