What's new

Name a show (that lasted less than one season) you wished was not cancelled?... (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
What is it with Fox and their limited attention span to creating audiences?
Fox orders a lot of high-risk/high-reward shows, and feels they're either going to find their audience quickly or not at all, on the premise that you get something like The Tick or you don't. Has it worked out well for them? Well, it hasn't produced a terribly stable line-up, but it has produced an interesting one.

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
Greg the Bunny

And I don't know if anyone mentioned Wolf Lake. I would have liked to see that show go on for a while.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Patrick knows what I'm talkin' about. Pasadena was starting to get very interesting in a steamy kind of way, plus you add in the mystery factor that was there from the start. I think if the show had been on a different night,(when the type of viewers it was attractive to would have been more likely to have been home) it would have made it through the season, the series had legs. So many people get out of the house on Friday and Saturday night to have fun that most series on these nights are more geared to family type shows. Wasn't X-Files once on Friday nights and eventually got moved to other nights?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks