My Wife Has Lost Her Fight (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Dave,

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss and I extend my sympathy to you and your family.

Crawdaddy

RafaelB

Second Unit
Echoing all that's been said before, Dave, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Much love to you and your family.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Dave,

Having lost my wife Therese eight years ago to a very aggressive brain tumor (stage 4 glioblastoma) I completely understand what you are going through. The nine months between the time she was diagnosed until her passing were life altering to me and it wasn't until it was all over that I had time to reflect on the entire experience. You discover that you were able to do things during that ordeal that you never thought would be possible. While a trying time of your life, with the help of family and friends you will move on - although that might be hard to accept at the moment. Life really does go on my friend.

Take care. You and your wife are in my thoughts.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Dave,

Thank you for sharing such a heart-breaking and personal event. My thoughts are with you and your family. I'm glad your wife had you with her.

Sincerely,

Chuck

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
My condolences for your loss Dave. I have had some close relatives pass away from cancer and it is terrible. I hope you find peace in the days to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks