What's new

My WaterCooled PC (1 Viewer)

Gerald LaFrance

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Gerald LaFrance
Hi All,

I recently have been venturing into the Overclocking Realm. I had quickly went from Air Cooled to a Water cooling solution..

I have successfully Overcloked a 570 3.8GHZ Stock CPU to 4.4GHZ Stable running Prime 95..

Here are some pics of the Thermaltake BigWater 760is Cooler:

As you see in the Above Pic. It hangs out for the drive bay a bit, So I need to get a Full Tower case..

I also added some Optional Fans to my heatsink over the Capcitors above and to the left of the CPU. I also added a small fan to my NorthBridge:

Funny thing about those Optional Fans I was about to go on ebay and purchase them but out of luck I thought to look in my Mobo Box and sure enough I had both Fans included with the Mobo.. ;)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I spent my first year of college at a tech school. There was a kid there who filled his tower with mineral oil to cool his computer. Always fascinated me.

Gerald LaFrance

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Gerald LaFrance
Yes the WC in the pic is a 760is BigWater.. I have since upgraded my case to a full tower and went temporarily to Air cooling while I sort out on which Water cooling solution I should use..I had run into a problem with the 760 bigwater and returned it to get a new one..

I bought a CoolerMaster HAF 932 AMD Edition with the Red front..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks